Re: Creating a text file

At 10:29 AM +0800 7/18/07, Ryan Lao wrote:
i made a simple PHP form that would ask for the users complete name, a
button that would browse to a file that the user wants to upload, a text
area for additional comments, and a submit button. This form works just
fine. what i want to achieve next is for my form to also create a text file
when it is submitted. The text file will contain the users complete name,
the filename that was being uploaded and the additional comments from the
user. Can anyone give me some ideas on how to do this?

If I was to do that, I would use MySQL. Store your data in a database -- much easier for me.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------