Re[2]: Re: Pirate PHP books online?

Hi John,

> Really?  Did you cite and pay every source you used in your book?  And
> what about those of us who downloaded books that we've bought?

Neither of these things apply to my rant, don't quote me out of
context.

> Seriously, I think you need to get a grip yourself.  When and if you
> become that popular, and when and if PHP becomes that popular, then you
> can discuss rampant pirating of PHP books online.  But until then, it's
> more theoretical.

There's nothing theoretical about what is happening today, right this
second, and affecting genuine authors as has been demonstrated in this
thread (and I'm not talking about myself here):

http://marc.info/?l=php-general&m=118462486109342&w=2

The only part of it that could be classed as theoretical is what the
net *result* of these actions are, not that it is happening.

Cheers,

Rich
--
Zend Certified Engineer
http://www.corephp.co.uk

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out of a window"