Re: Pirate PHP books online?

On 16/07/07, Austin C <galacticneo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dont be so harsh. I used to torrent PHP books, and everyone I turrented, I
ended up buying from a book store so I could take it with me. So, that kind
of stuff actually helped me. But, ive stopped torrenting now.

I guess that I'm naive. I've gotten a few "what's the address"
requests, but none from authors... So I'll just delete the address and
not pass it on. Like said earlier in the thread, it can be easily
googled.

As everybody (including M$, excluding RIAA) seems to support the
pirates with "they won't buy it anyways" I guess that I really am a
sucker for being the one who pays for the books. I'm paying for
everybody, no? So, suckers, I'm with you now, and I'll start pirating
again. Anyone know where I can pick up a copy of Ubuntu pirated? I
still refuse to use Windows, even for free...

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/