Re: need help

Sancar Saran wrote:
> "Beatiful web design" one of the best webs site design books also this kind of
> books wery hard to find (because most of them try to teach you html tag by
> tag).
>
> You may look some other photoshop books for generating images.
>
> And of course practice makes perfect

As a programmer you may think like I do, in that you like examples
rather than language theory.

In this respect and for the HTML/CSS part (I agree with Sancar that as a
C++ programmer you probably wont struggle with PHP itself), I find
www.csszengarden.com a great please for insipration and clean HTML
design. I would say that you have to watch out as some people do take
things a little far with their CSS and do some odd things make it fit
the fixed HTML available.

Col.