Re: Edinburgh, Scotland: PHP Developer Position

Robert Cummings wrote:
> Things I learned to do while obtaining my B.C.S. degree:

... snip of lots of interesting/funny stuff
> For me going to university was a little bit about getting a piece of
> paper and a lot about having fun and meeting people (I met my wife
> there). One thing that I think is helpful about university is that it
> brings a lot of smaller pieces of the greater picture together in a
> useful and cohesive manner.

That was an exceptionally well written and well thought out response. It
was very funny but also quite correct if my own recollections (hazy as
they are) are anything to go by! All universities are part of the
university of life after all ;)

Col