Re: Going from simple to super CAPTCHA

On Tue, June 12, 2007 6:42 am, Stut wrote:
> tedd wrote:
>> At 7:38 PM +0200 6/11/07, Tijnema wrote:
>>>>

>>> Well, if you think this is the uncrackable* solution, create it and
>>> i'll see if I can crack it ;)
>>>
>>> Tijnema
>>>
>>> * I hope you don't mean the same uncrackable as AACS did:
>>> "HD-DVD is uncrackable" ;)
>>

>> As I provided in another post, try cracking this:
>>
>> http://sperling.com/examples/dot-captcha/
>
> I've not written code to do it but that seems pretty simple to me. You
> get the image from circle.php, detect where the circle is - pretty
> simple - and pass those coords through when posting the form. Or have
> missed something?

He thinks you can't figure out where the circle is, as he's
positioning it ...

I'm not quite sure yet how, but I suspect it's the transparent borders
that vary in width that move the dot around.

At any rate, it's probably NOT impossible to detect the position of
the blue dot one way or another, even if you have to write something
special to do it.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?