Re: More include issues

You can't rely on everyone seeing the different colours in your text. Please lay out your replies so they can be read in plain text.

Dan Shirah wrote:
Ok, I can't see anything wrong with that. Me either Are you absolutely sure it
works when you replace the include line with the contents of the include
file? Are you sure you're replacing it exactly? Yes, because when I originally made the form I had the connection info hard coded. I "cut" the info from the form and pasted it into the newly created include file.

One minor thing... that include file is not the same path and filename
you gave in your original post. You are looking at the right piece of
code yes? Yeah, in my previous post I changed the folder/file name just to be safe, but I forgot to do it before posting this one.

One thing I'd suggest you add is a check after the mssql_query to see
how many rows were returned. Beyond that I'm stumped.

Something must be different. Assuming none of these files are being used inside a function or class the act of simply moving code out to an included file should not affect its operation.

-Stut