Re: second/custom PEAR/PECL installation. possible? how?

Daniel Brown wrote:
> On 6/6/07, Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>    Yeah, my truck, too.  I do computer forensics primarily, so I'm on
> the road all the time.  I have a laptop in the front between the
> driver and passenger seats with a system in the back hardwired through
> an inverter, which is packed with an Everio video camera, RF monitors,
> et cetera.

the mind boggles - your geek level way surpasses mine :-) - in fact I
had to look up 'inverter' :-/

can't figure how exactly the camera and rf monitors tie into the forensics,
sounds cool though! besides who am I to question a man with a truck packed
with more custom electronics that I have in my house :-)

>    Manually doing the APC module may not be ideal, but if it's an
> immediate requirement, you could do it like that for now just to get
> it up and going, then work on creating your test environment so that
> you'll be ready to go when the need to update or modify the
> installation arises.

a, seems like the way to go - I can live with that.