System log in problems

Hi All

Let me start by saying I am not 100% sure this
is the correct board to post this to. I hope it is
because as i have watched this list it contains
some very helpful people.

I have search for an answer to this and cannot
seem to find it.  We have a subscription based
site that is developed mainly with php and mysql.
We have one person who each time he attempts
to log in it just rolls back to the login page. With
almost 2000 users this is the only time we have
come across this problem. He is not running your
average system at his home the details are.

Operating system is Ubuntu 7.04 released in April 2007
 also using Firefox Version 2.0.03
Mozilla/5.0 (x11; U; Linusi686; en-US;rv:1.8.13) Gecko/200611201
Firefox/ 2.0.0.3 (Ubuntu-feisty)

I can login using firefox and ie no problem but am running a
more common windows system. Is there something on our
end that could be causing this problem for him?

Thanks in advance
Rich