Re: Question about using ftp_put() for copying files

What puzzles me is that one path must be absolute and the other relative to the root. And, I've got chdir to the destination dir.

I know about ftp having its own root. In my code, I have a check to make certain the ftp root is the same as the $_SERVER[document_root].