Re: RE: Cannot access file on Network Drive (Windows 2003)

I use a Mac OS X Server generally, where I mount network drives to a share
point. Everything works therein. Recently I had a need to setup Apache Web
Server, PHP & mySQL on a Windows 2003 Server we have in the office.

There I used the same scripts I was running on Mac OS X to access files on a
network drive. But in Windows 2003, I¹m not mounting anything on a share
point, I¹m simply referring to the files using actual paths. Whether it¹s a
direct X:\ kind of path, or a network path \\servername ... With or without
backslashes.

This is the first application I setup on the Windows Server to access files
on a network drive.