Re: RE: Cannot access file on Network Drive (Windows 2003)

I've been trying to run various entry level functions on the file, like
file_exists(), isreadable() etcetera.... But no matter what I do, I pretty
much get the "cannot open" warnings without much specification as to Why
cannot open.

So when I do the dbase_open() function, and I've tried all different
combinations of paths, backslashes and all, I always get this:

Warning: dbase_open() [function.dbase-open]: unable to open database
test.dbf in ... *followed by whatever path I put in*.

I'm still going to try some more testing using text files, but this is what
I'm really get at.