Re: RE: Cannot access file on Network Drive (Windows 2003)

Try to simply include() and var_dump() or something. Start from just
checking you can access the file first (I'd even start with a
test.txtfile), before you inflate the db...

Let us know what the error is exactly, as well. What happens? Error?
Warning? Blank page? What tells you the script doesn't work?