Re: Can't link image directory?

On 5/18/07, Haig (Home) <hdedeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a simple script that scans a directory and will output a list of sub
directories as a hyperlink.

Script is working fine. Only problem I have is that if there is a
subdirectory called "Image", my script won't see it. If I rename that
subdirectory to anything else, it will see it.

If I use a standard href line to link that "image" subdirectory, that's fine
but then it won't show up alphabetically when the other folders are linked.

Any ideas?

Haig

We can't guess what you did wrong, show us relevant parts of your code.

Tijnema