Re: retrieve POST body?

Justin Frim wrote:
You are correct, I'm not very familiar with Perl.

If I do go the route of using something else to accept the form data and then executing the PHP script, I'd be leaning more toward somehow executing the PHP script directly rather then sending back a redirect to the user-agent to re-send the request to the PHP script. Reason being that if a file is uploaded, it ends up getting sent twice. For a large file, that's a lot of extra HTTP traffic.
I'm not sure I follow here, because the Perl script would be saving the posted file to disk. It would then send back a redirect with the name of the file in the query string of the url, which would point to a php script that would then read the file from the disk. So the file shouldn't be sent more than once. In any event, I do think that at least a few of use are agreed that somehow the whole post should be made available in PHP.

Good luck with your solution,

Myron