Re: PHP & Text Messaging

   The option that you're discussing is what I've been using for the last
several years.  All of the ones you sent look correct, from memory, but I'd
have to check my scripts to see for sure.  When I'm sending a message, I
just send it to all of the providers, because one phone number can only
exist on one carrier at any given time, so the bounces just go to /dev/null.