Re: PHP & Text Messaging

What I found to work was <phonenumber>@provider.whatever

The pain was just in finding out which provider used what sub-domain for their clients.

But it works for all of them that I have needed to send to.

HTH,
Wolf

Philip Thompson wrote:
Hi. I have attempted to look at the archives for this, but keep getting redirected back to the main PHP site when I click on the archive link. With that said, does anyone know of any good resources for sending text messages using PHP? I have Googled this topic and found a few, but find it hard to judge which ones are "good." I have also looked at the SAM package, but wasn't sure how much that is being used by the community.

Thanks in advance,
~Philip