Re: WWE in Stamford, CT needs a kick ass PHP Developer!

Jarrel Cobb wrote:
> There is a code view in Dreamweaver.  The split view is useful for making
> handcoded changes to HTML in the top code view and seeing the immediate
> result in the bottom design view.   You dont have to use the WYSIWYG
> features.

<sarcasm voice="yoda">yeeeeessssssss</sarcasm>

I'm glad to say my position allows me not to use *any* of it's 'features'.
simply put, in this day and age, HTML is not a visual thing at all - it's purely
semantic (and writing things like '<dt>' or '<div>' are not very hard), layout and styling
is the realm of CSS (which dreamweaver is very good as screwing up).
not to mention these 'facts':

1. often as not I use javascript to manipulate the dom and build/change pages,
there are plenty like me doing the same.
2. HTML and [php] code (other than simple presentation logic) should be kept as
far apart as possible).
3. CTRL+R (what Robbert said)

but at the end of the day - whatever works for you, right?

darn - it's all turned serious :-)