Re: WWE in Stamford, CT needs a kick ass PHP Developer!

There is a code view in Dreamweaver.  The split view is useful for making
handcoded changes to HTML in the top code view and seeing the immediate
result in the bottom design view.   You dont have to use the WYSIWYG
features.

On 4/11/07, Richard Lynch <ceo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, April 11, 2007 6:00 pm, Jochem Maas wrote:
> Robert Cummings wrote:

>>> *ROFLMFAO*
>>
>> Still *ROFLMFAO*
>
> I don't see what's so funny. there is great skill involved
> with becoming proficient in using Dreamweaver .....

God knows I can't use it.

I tried once, and in about 3 minutes crashed the dang thing just
trying to drag some table borders around.

This was a repeatable problem (every time I tried, about 3) so then I
just gave up.

But I'm the guy who took ~10 years to figure out that cramming more
stuff into less screen real estate was a Bad Idea, and that some extra
white space was a Good Thing.

So there ya go.

Ya gotta at least give him points for having the location in the
Subject line, unlike *some* job posters.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?