Re: WWE in Stamford, CT needs a kick ass PHP Developer!

On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 21:14 -0400, Jarrel Cobb wrote:
> You have to save the HTML file to see the changes with a browser refresh.
> You can use the design view to make sure you are atleast in the ballpark
> before saving and using the IE/Firefox preview.  I know most people go with
> CSS layout now a days, but this was insanely useful for complicated table
> layouts involving many nested tables/col and row spans, etc.  Also good for
> detailing sliced photoshop templates...again not so useful for "good" design
> but nice for a quick and dirty fix.  There are some rendering bugs in the
> design view but it does get you in the ballpark atleast.

You're right, I need to use CTRL+S, ALT+TAB, CTRL+R. Those 3 keystrokes
really slow me down... NOT! CSS or not, the browser has always
sufficed... in fact everything that would be expected to work in the
browser just works the way you'd expect... Flash, JavaScript, CSS,
header redirects, meta refreshes, etc, etc... maybe it's because I use
the browser *lol*. Anything else is just an imposter.

Cheers,
Rob.