Re: Environment variables in php.ini

Tijnema ! dedi ki:
> On 3/30/07, Abdullah Ramazanoglu <ar018@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  --8<--

>> Is it possible at all to use environment variables in php.ini, or is
>> there any other solution to the problem above?

> It probably is possible, but you could just use a php.ini in each
> userdir, but give it only access to the user PHP is running on.
>
> Tijnema

That's probably what I'm going to do for the time being, though it will
have to be an all or nothing approach for my customers. I.e. if they have
write access to their private php.ini, then they'll have too much freedom,
if they have just read access to php.ini then they'll have to manage in a
frozen php environment. I would miss the php_flag and php_value features
of module-PHP. Still looking for an ultimate solution.

Thank you and regards
--
Abdullah Ramazanoglu
aramazan ÄT myrealbox D0T cöm