Re: Audio CAPTCHA review request

Since you are asking for review: this audio captcha is almost certainly
easily breakable.

Tijnema is right with most of his comments, open source voice recognition
software (the code he pointed to like spynx) will break this.

I disagree with his point 3) below, obfuscating the speech with different
bitrates etc. will in my opinion not work.

How do I know? Unfortunately i do not have the time to properly test it, but
I wrote a devoicecaptcha script to break the voice captchas of microsoft,
google and paypal. You can download the code and test it with your code, see
http://vorm.net/captchas.

So unfortunately for you it will not work against spammers, but you are in
good company of people trying ;-).

Regards,

Jochem.