Re: php support

On Fri, March 23, 2007 12:31 pm, Richard Dunne wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where to get support for this?  php5 undefined
> function pg_connect()
> Is there a specific mailig list fro users?

It means you did not correctly compile/install the PostgreSQL
extension to php.

If you compiled from source, go back to your configure directory and
look at the config.log output and figure out why PostgreSQL was not
detected.

If you are using RPMs or some other package management, you need to
get postgresql-devel and postgresql and php-postgresql in some
fashion.

This probably best fits on the "install" list.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?