Re: preview string with strlen PHP (help)

2007. 03. 23, péntek keltezéssel 17.30-kor Dwayne Heronimo ezt írta:
> YES this works thank nemeth:

your welcome but please call me Zoltán ;)
(my first name is Zoltán. in Hungary we write names the opposite order
than anywhere else ;) so that's why my mailbox is set to display 'Németh
Zoltán' but I sign my mails as 'Zoltán Németh' showing that my first
name is Zoltán and last name is Németh :) )

greets
Zoltán Németh