Re: Date functions differences between php 4 and 5

Paul Nowosielski wrote:
Dear All,

I was wondering if there are any major date function changes between php4 and 5.

I don't think so but check the docs: http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.migration5.php

When I say date function I mean mktime() , date() ,strtotime() etc.

Here is my dilemma, I've upgraded from php4 to php5. there is some very old legacy code that is not working correctly.
Specifically on our sales calendar.  Some task show up but most don't.
I have the old site and the new upgraded site on the same db.
When entering a new task on the calendar, tasks enter w/ the new system show up on the new system and not on the old. Most old tasks don't show up on the new.

That could be a register_globals issue - there's no way for us to know what's going on without seeing the code.

Time to start digging.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/