Re: Re: Getting last record ID created from DB

On Tue, March 20, 2007 8:00 pm, Mark wrote:

I'd agree with you, except now you've pulled the rug out and inserted
a 3rd party connection pool.

Well, duh, if you're dumb enough to think you can just slap it in and
everything will work by magic, you deserve what you get.

One would hope the connection pooling docs have at least SOME warning
that they BREAK certain crucial functionality.

I'm certainly not getting my knickers in a twist about a connection
pool I'll *never* user any more than I'm going to write my PHP to not
be subject to Perl attacks because somebody might take it and call it
from Perl CGI or something inane.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?