Re: Name Capitalization

On Mon, March 19, 2007 12:24 pm, Leonard Burton wrote:

> Oops, I messed this request up.
>
> It should have read:
>
> For instance, McDonald needs to remain that way even if it comes in as
> MCDONALD, or mcdonald.

You're wrong.

You're wrong, because for some people, it is NOT capitalized McDonald,
but just Mcdonald.

Don't even ask me why they insist on spelling their name that way, but
they do, and they accept that computers will mess it up, but you're
better off to leave their spelling alone on their name.

How do you "fix" Bo3b's name?

He was a developer on the early Apple Macintosh.

The 3 in his name is not a typo.

His parents were hippies.

I am not making this up.

I believe he's also the one who claimed that his dog that came to work
with him wrote most of the Mac OS file system code. :-)

> Would anyone care to work on this project together?

I don't think you've even scoped out the project yet, or you wouldn't
ask that :-)

Might as well ask if anybody wants to help you build a rocket to the
moon.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?