Who in this list would you...

. ask to join a project you are working on?

I am working on a larger and longer project and we are looking for one more
developer. He should be strong in object oriented programming. A general
problem solver would be beneficial as there are some automated processes
that need to be improved. Fluent in Regular Expressions and familiar working
in a Linux environment. Knowing basics of Perl and C would be a plus.

He would need to work in-house. And the location is somewhere in
Scandinavia. He could work as sub contractor or employed for my company.

I know who I would ask, but I might have a suck way of reading people :-)

Best regards,

Peter Lauri

 <http://www.dwsasia.com/> www.dwsasia.com - company web site

 <http://www.lauri.se/> www.lauri.se - personal web site