Re: Who in this list would you...

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 00:08 +0200, Peter Lauri wrote:
> . ask to join a project you are working on?
>
> I am working on a larger and longer project and we are looking for one more
> developer. He should be strong in object oriented programming. A general
> problem solver would be beneficial as there are some automated processes
> that need to be improved. Fluent in Regular Expressions and familiar working
> in a Linux environment. Knowing basics of Perl and C would be a plus.
>
> He would need to work in-house. And the location is somewhere in
> Scandinavia. He could work as sub contractor or employed for my company.
>
> I know who I would ask, but I might have a suck way of reading people :-)

First off... knock out all the noobs *PUNCH PUNCH*. Second knock off all
the members who don't like OOP *BANG BANG*. Third... hmmm... trust your
gut? :B

This message has been brought to you with embedded virtual violence.
Anyone punched or shot should immediately be thankful they didn't
actually get punched or shot. No virtual pets were harmed! VSPCA
attended all virtual animal scenes to ensure proper handling and
rendering (<-- pun not intended :)

Cheers,
Rob.