audio CAPTCHA - was Combining sound files

Hi gang:

Thanks for all the advice regarding combining sound files. I shall look into all of it.

In the meantime, I am trying a different solution and would appreciate your review of the technique:

http://www.sperling.com/a/c/

The point of this experiment is to "speak" the numbers required for a CAPTCHA protection scheme.

I've had a few blind users report that this works for them, but considering all the different platforms and talents on this list, I thought that I would ask "Does this work (i.e., speak the numbers) for you?" The numbers to be spoken are printed on the top of this page for your notice.

If you would be so kind, please review, provide me your platform type and success.

Thanks.

tedd

PS: What does this have to do with php? Well... a good deal of the code is php and a mix of a bunch of other stuff (we don't live in a vacuum) -- so please permit me this indulgence.

--
-------