Re: Combining sound files

clive wrote:
 However, I can't do the same with .WAV files. Does anyone know a way
 to combine .WAV files similar to the way shown above?

 Can you not convert the wav files to mp3's then combine them?

While I'm sure you could do this technically, the principle is wrong for
so many reasons.... tho' for small sound clips these are somewhat mitigated.

I still think sox is the way to go tho' :p

Col

Col:

I'll investigate what you suggest.

It was by accident that I found one could combine mp3 files in such a manner. I combined many more than just two. Somehow, the redundant headers in the resultant file are not noticeably detrimental to the overall assembled sound. Go figure.

Thanks,

tedd
--
-------