Re: Re: Securing user table with sha function

Hello,
     Yes you are right I have no idea what he is doing. I'm sorry. I write a
book now about
PHP and I want to help people anywhere in the world. I like helping people
because I'm a linux user. I am membership of Linux Community in Turkey. As
you know, linux users share  their knowledges or experiences. Again I'm
sorry if you see me the wise guy. I only like helping people:)
      Sincercely.

Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education
Education Technology Department Ankara / TURKEY
Web: http://www.haydartuna.net