Re: [?? Probable Spam] Re: [PHP] Re: How to upload files up to 40MB with a html post form?

    Actually there are 3 directives to change:

ini_set("upload_max_filesize","41M");
ini_set("post_max_size","52M");  // alyway bigger than upload_max_filesize
ini_set("memory_limit","64M"); // anyway bigger than post_max_size

    Presuming you got over 120 seconds time limitation and this still
doesn't change a thing and you still cannot upload the file it might be
because PHP script is not parsed BEFORE receiving the post data (the
uploaded file) thus using the php.ini file values of
upload_max_filesize, post_max_size and memory_limit.

    Andrei