Re: How to upload files up to 40MB with a html post form?

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 13:54 +0100, David Blanco wrote:

> Hola!
>
> Mauricio Muriel escribió:
>
> > How can I upload files up to 40MB with a html post form?  (without a ftp
> > client)
> >
> > Please, remember
> >
> > 1. My hosting provider has up to 120 seconds apache timeout
> > 2. My hosting provider has up to 10MB to upload files in php.ini
> >
> > Any kind of ideas?
>
> Yes, use CGI & Perl.
>
> Note: I love PHP but also know its limitations :)

Upload sizes are not a PHP limitation. If a limitation at all then it's
a limitation imposed by the service provider. As such Perl won't solve
the problem unless the provider was short sighted enough to cap PHP and
not Perl... if they even offer Perl to their users.

Cheers,
Rob.