Re: Splitting long text

At 1/23/2007 05:52 PM, Skip Evans wrote:
I have a requirement to take a large amount of text, a story submitted to a competition, and split into displayable chunks of 600 words each.

At 1/23/2007 07:20 PM, Anas Mughal wrote:
// textwrap 1.1 Brian Moon <brian@xxxxxxxxxx>
// This code is part of the Phorum project <http://phorum.org>
// $String     The string to be wrapped.
// $breaksAt   How many characters each line should be.
// $breakStr   What character should be used to cause a break.