Re: I lied, another question / problem

# phpuser@xxxxxxxxxx / 2007-01-15 19:22:24 -0500:
> > From: 'Roman Neuhauser' [mailto:neuhauser@xxxxxxxxxx]
> > # phpuser@xxxxxxxxxx / 2007-01-15 18:33:31 -0500:

> > > All I want to accomplish here is to allow the user to enter
> > a to z, A
> > > to Z, and /\'-_. and a space. Is there a better way to do this?
> >
> > 1. Do you really want to let them enter backslashes, or are you trying
> >    to "escape" the apostrophe?
> > 2. Does that mean that "/\'-_." (without the quotes) and "   " (that's
> >    three spaces) are valid entries?
>
> Where do you see 3 spaces?

That's a value the regexp will match. Is that intended?

> In any event, I don't think this is the problem.
> As I have said the code works fine on two other pages, which logically
> suggests that there is something on this page that is causing a problem.

You don't understand that single function, and it does something else
than you think it does.  I told you what it actually does, but you chose
to ignore the information.  I don't know how I could help you more.

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.