Re: Jump to a record when searching MYSQL with PHP Paging?

On Friday 22 December 2006 20:11, T.J. Mahaffey wrote:
> I am working on a PHP/MySQL application where I am displaying and
> paging records from a MySQL database.
> The search functionality needs to be a bit different than I'm used
> to. Instead of returning only the records matching the query, it
> needs to return ALL records, BUT take the user to the page where the
> first record matches the query. All other records should still be
> displayed.
>
> Does someone know of an example or tutorial on how to accomplish this?
>
> --
> T.J. Mahaffey
> tj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

on some thought... I think count to where yer record is within the table is
needed.
then a perpage offset number followed by select with limit.

ARGH my neighbour is bogging down my line with torrents... cant get anything
done here!.!

--
---
Børge