Re: file uploads Q?

At 5:14 PM +0100 12/12/06, Børge Holen wrote:
On Tuesday 12 December 2006 15:02, Jochem Maas wrote:
 > Børge Holen wrote:

 > > It is sad to see that you got an amazing tool like this list and still
 > manages to read and understand it the way you FEEL like at any moment.

 what makes this list 'amazing' is the handful of people who regularly
 answer (even the most banal) questions.

 the interpretation is the perogative of the reader - if you feel you are
 being misunderstood your only recourse is to write more clearly, moaning
 about how other people 'feel like reading & understanding' what you write
 is futile and childish.

 AFAIC rather than hiding your derision behind some politically correct
 'sadness' (which you either imply to be some kind of fact and/or an opinion
 shared by some unnamed group - whereas I hazard to guess that neither is
 even close to the truth) just come out and say what *you* mean.

LOL, Yes yes, I agree with a lot of what you are saying, more or less bs.
but then again; you are a complete moron. go relieve yerself, that would
probably help.

Well... if Jochem is a moron, then I must be dunce because I've learn a lot from him, and continue to do so. If you take the time to listen, even you might learn something.

tedd

As Funkadelic once said:
"Free your mind... and your ass will follow."

--
-------