Re: file uploads Q?

Børge Holen wrote:

> It is sad to see that you got an amazing tool like this list and still manages
> to read and understand it the way you FEEL like at any moment.

what makes this list 'amazing' is the handful of people who regularly answer
(even the most banal) questions.

the interpretation is the perogative of the reader - if you feel you are
being misunderstood your only recourse is to write more clearly, moaning about
how other people 'feel like reading & understanding' what you write is futile
and childish.

AFAIC rather than hiding your derision behind some politically correct 'sadness'
(which you either imply to be some kind of fact and/or an opinion shared by some unnamed
group - whereas I hazard to guess that neither is even close to the truth) just come out
and say what *you* mean.