Error Display

I have been working with PHP5 since it's release, and until a few
months ago, have never experienced the problem I am about to describe
to you. I am not sure weather it has been discovered previously or
not, nor do I know exactly how to replicate it, but I would like to
know if you have encountered the problem as well. The problem is this:

I have noticed that there appears to be (fatal) errors that do not
show when they occur in an included file. The script simply halts
execution, and returns headers to the browser. I do not have a list of
the errors that do not display, but I do not believe it applies to all
fatal errors.

The errors show perfectly fine when the file is called directly from
the php parser (/through the browser), just not when included. This is
an extreme annoyance, and would like to know if it has been
discovered. As far as I can tell, the errors seem to apply mostly to
Objects and classes, but I cannot be certain. I have not run too many
tests on the problem.

Although it should not need to be stated, I do have error reporting
set to E_ALL.

- Craige