Re: LDAP password question

Hi Ray,

the question is for which reason you need to know something about the pwd ?
to log on ?

if yes, it's not needed. I personally did like that :
1. with login + pwd given by user, i try to bind.
2. if bind works, it means that user login+pwd are equal to AD login+pwd.
3. if error during bind, so error in pwd or login.

that's all.

Alain