Re: Running AMP from CD

You'll need to "trick" wget into downloading all the .php? content,
even if it is a link embedded in the JS.

How hard this is or isn't is more than I can tell you, as I also only
understand about half the switches of wget, and have been known to
wrap my own PHP program around wget to do what is probably a one-liner
for a wget expert.  But so be it.  Don't really care how long it takes
when I'm just dumping something out overnight while I sleep. :-)