Re: Tidy HTML source?

As Richard already pointed out, "ugly" code can be a real problem occasionally. Besides that, I assume that you have some kind of coding standrad for your PHP code already, right? Basically, why do someone would make a difference between pretty styled PHP code and pretty styled html/CSS? Be consistent!

/frank