Re: Running AMP from CD

Hi Paul,

Sounds good but I dont think its right for this project because we are making educational pages that are presently online... but will later be distributed for free to students, mostly young ones at that... 10-15yrs old so it has to be as simple as possible.... for example:

User gets the cd and loads it into their comp
Then either of these two:
a) they click on clickme.html or clickme.exe etc
or
b)the CD autostarts and opens the browser window with the index of the "site"

Thanks!

Paul Scott <pscott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 03:39 -0800, Ryan A wrote:
> Any help appreciated, even if its a one line link, thanks in advance!

Our team ships our products as an Ubuntu linux Live CD with all the bits
and pieces pre-installed, which also gives the user an option to install
and set up a live server with a single double click. If you are
interested in taking this route, I could set you up with some links, as
well as our ISO that you could modify and re make...

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/uwc2006/content/mail_disclaimer/index.htm