Re: Please hack my app

On 22-Nov-2006, at 04:20, Ryan A wrote:

Hey there,

I dont mean to be a total pri*k about this, but unless you have created something that you are willing to share with others and others can use/modify for their requirements, and you grant them this privilege...I think the norm is you pay someone to do what you are asking.

He did say:

"I've been rewriting an GPL'ed PHP/MySQL app from scratch for the last 12 months or so. It"

--
There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don’t know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president.