Re: Please hack my app

Hey there,

I dont mean to be a total pri*k about this, but unless you have created something that you are willing to share with others and others can use/modify for their requirements, and you grant them this privilege...I think the norm is you pay someone to do what you are asking.

What you are asking for is pretty unfair, unless I am missing something?

If on the other hand you have identified the part that troubling you, or getting unexpected results from a code segment... then post that as a new question/thread and from the kindness of someones heart, you might get an answer from them. :)

Cheers!

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity -  Click now for info