Re: Coding Standards Document

At 6:56 PM -0600 11/20/06, Richard Lynch wrote:
For the record, I also think it's daft to require spaces for tabs in
2006 coding standards...

I agree.

Plus, not everyone see's code the same -- some of us have vision issues, some are dyslexic, some are both. I write and organize code so that I can understand and use it. I would not function well in a strict "follow my way of coding" environment.

Sure, we all have our preferences for K&B or whatever, but, really,
that sort of thing could almost be handled by some sort of "style
sheet" for coding to present what you prefer for your layout rather
than forcing everbody to use the same...

I've been a proponent of style sheets for coding ever since I heard of css.

tedd
--
-------