Programmer needed

If anyone is interested in working on making a mysql database.. it's like a dating site, so the typical inputs - Age, height, about, upload a couple of pictures, etc.
Able to have other members comment, send messages back / forth.

If anyone is capable (which I'm sure there are plenty!) of doing this, your help would be greatly apprecated. Please give me approx. how many hours, and your rate.
I've tried, and I think it's well over my head.
Once running, if anything needs tweaking, your time will be paid for.
Thanks a bunch!

Jeff