Re: Little script that might help against some email-/webcrawlers

I saw a clever solution to this once.

There was a line of names: name1, name2, name3 etc.
And then at the end stood all these are at someurl.com.

That is the best way, I think.

2006/11/20, Frank Arensmeier <frank.arensmeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I totally agree. And I haven't said that this would be 100%
bulletproof. I get about 50 - 60 spam mails per day (maybe not much,
but I think it's enough). And if this is preventing only some of the
email spiders to suck out my email adress from the contact pages,
well, why not.

I mean, if you want to have 100% protection - don't have email
adresses on your pages at all. However, I think that it is more
important for my visitors to be able to contact me, than to start a
never ending fight against email spiders.

/frank