Re: Little script that might help against some email-/webcrawlers

I totally agree. And I haven't said that this would be 100% bulletproof. I get about 50 - 60 spam mails per day (maybe not much, but I think it's enough). And if this is preventing only some of the email spiders to suck out my email adress from the contact pages, well, why not.

I mean, if you want to have 100% protection - don't have email adresses on your pages at all. However, I think that it is more important for my visitors to be able to contact me, than to start a never ending fight against email spiders.

/frank